|The results of my fondant moelling|
I hope you all had a great Valentine's day. This year it was all a bit of a blur and I didn't feel the love at all as between my dearest and I, we were working into the wee hours and it all past with only a passing "happy valentine's!!". Will have to make up for it on our wedding anniversary next month!!
I posted some valentine's cupcakes as a surprise to someone and was delighted to see that they arrived in perfect condition. I used a posting pack and although my cupcakes are larger than the pack allows, I just decorated the cupcake accordingly and viola!
|Packaged cupcakes in their posting pack|
On a completely separate topic, while I was collecting all the bits I needed for my Alice creations I got some piping jelly. I found it was great for attaching ribbons to the silver boards, not seeping through and marking the ribbon and sticks it 'really' well. I also discovered that it is great for attaching sequence to the edge of my cupcakes in this creation, yet making it very easy to peel off before eating, unlike royal icing.
Next time, I will try publish a tutorial on making my White Rabbit (in time for those wanting to practice for Easter!!) and details of the 1,500 facebook liker give-away will be posted.