Thursday 17 May 2012

Freebie Winners Are......

Good Morning ....



Early this morning I put the names of everyone who wished to be considered for the freebies I wish to redistributed as I already have others similar items.

The two lucky names that were drawn were:
Kim Jewiss for the crown cutter 
Sophie Wareham for the daisy cutters  

I will parcel up your goodies and post them off to you tomorrow.  Please email me your full postal addresses to info@darcyscupcakes.co.uk.

Thank you to everyone who took part and sorry if you didn't win on this occasion.  At least doing the give away through the blog reduced the number of entries which did increase your chances significantly.

Kim and Sophie, feel free to post pictures of your creations made with these freebies on Darcy's facebook page, we would love to see them.

Happy Caking




2 comments:

  1. well done to the winners! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fοlks who lіked іt also mentioned thаt
    theу had to рut in some phyѕical ρhysісal exercisе anԁ a manage over diеt to shed
    fat from the аbdomen.

    Feel frеe to viѕit my web-site The flex belt reviews

    ReplyDelete